Pages of my Notebook

Saturday 15 October 2011

Change

I am a very open person. Which means I like change. So I was thinking, to just write down some more thoughts and feelings in my blog. Instead of the types of post I do right now. Except that now isn't really a good time. Because I'm, er, going on holiday. So....my first blog when I come back will reflect what I have just said in this post (unless I change my mind yet again). And I might change the writing to something more...ledgible.

Cari. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come back soon! We are waiting!

Anonymous said...

Anything happened?lol you changed your mind :::::))))))) (dorky snort commence.)New writing? nope .... different posts.. ... nope ..... dosnt matter (dorky snort come back please..)

Anonymous said...

I still love your blog though, don't change!

Anonymous said...

You changed the writing!!!????? Why???????????????????????????

Cari said...

It's more legible. Change right? Did you like it better before?
Cari xxx

Anonymous said...

Don't mind xxxxx