Pages of my Notebook

Saturday 27 August 2011

Special Guest Feature

From Didi:
Aloha.
About me:
I live on the earth, and am probably not your next door neighbour. I eat cookies and other stuff. Vegetables and me had an argument when I was in third grade so unfortunately I dont eat much of that.
But I'm happy. So that paid off. I like cookies, candy, and things that go bump in the night. I do not like my sister. I am not your typical person because my eyes are bright pink and my face is green and blue striped. Don't tell anybody, but I actually have orange hair. But I dyed it Purple. I like onions.

WHICH OF THE ABOVE FACTS IS NOT TRUE?

a) Vegetables and me had an argument in third grade
b) I live on the Earth
c) I have bright pink eyes and stripy skin
d) I like onions.




Yes, you got it right!! I dont like onions! *

Didi!


I am responsible for the sentence "From Didi"
C@r1
I am not holding any liability for the comment below.
Cari (the normal way)







*-This probably isnt true. Probably.

No comments: