Pages of my Notebook

Sunday 1 July 2012

Let's get Re-Aquainted.

I am aware that I haven't posted in ages. I have not blogged since before Christmas, since I got a new laptop, since I got obsessed with the Hunger Games (but that is another matter). I apologise. I had long-term writer's block.

Most things are still the same- same blog, same me, same writing style...but it is not unnatural for someone to change over the course of almost seven months (Gosh, has it been this long?).

This is likely to be a short post, as I just wanted to let you know that I will try and post regularly again (I might even post again today if I get any inspiration).
And thank you to everyone for not un-following me because I have been inactive for so long :)

Cari


1 comment:

Naomi Tastic said...

no like everyonneeee has been inactive