Pages of my Notebook

Friday 2 September 2011

Let me just go and find my car keys...No, I'll use my iPhone

No, I am not going anywhere by car where I need my phone. But how come people are willing to go and find their iPhone, but not their car keys? I honestly don't know. The App Store has started selling an app to open your car. But it's crazy- searching for your phone is the same as searching for your car keys. Maybe you look for your phone more willingly but...
And maybe you carry your phone with you at all times. OK, maybe it's useful under those circumstances, but you could do the same with your miniscule car key. And if you say that you always lose things, forget it- you could also lose your phone. Does anyone else think that the App Store is selling too many useless Apps? Please comment if you think otherwise or have discovered another completely useless App.
Cari.

May I just add: I love apps! But there are some pretty pointless apps out there.

2 comments:

~Emzy ♥ Vera~ said...

I think its quite a good idea as people often lose their car keys and are glued to their phone 24/7 but I did not know about that app, really interesting.

Cari said...

Thank you for sharing your opinion, this is a contraversial subject. Thank you for commenting!
Cari