Pages of my Notebook

Friday 2 September 2011

5 Things That Annoy Me Most

5 Things That Annoy Me Most (In no particular order)

#1. When you look up "How to...", scroll down reading a whole page convincing you this is the best method ever- And when you get to the bottom of the page, there is a book or product which costs £39.99 and you are never going to buy, as it would be a complete waste of money. Even when they lure you in with a "10 % off" offer. Sure, you have to advertise...but this is genuinely the most annoying way possible.

#2. When people ask you "Have you ever..." and finish the sentence with something you have no interest in at all, and when you say you haven't or you don't like it, they say "You DON'T like it?" or "You've NEVER had a frappucino*?" I really hate this because the person doing this never realizes how annoying they are when they do this. And if they do realize, they do it again to wind you up.

#3. When you someone asks you "Are you mad at me?" when you clearly are. I don't know why people do this, maybe because you have no choice but to say no, and they use this information later...
I actually have said "A bit" and I never regretted it. So my advice to all you people in this situation- tell the truth or they will say "But you said you weren't cross with me!" And you will waste hours explaining how hard it is to say yes.
 Most people (most, not all) have been on the transmitting and receiving end of this.

#4. When people say "Do you like my advert?" or whatever this thing is that you hate. This is a bit like number 3, because if you lie and say you do when you hate it, people will use this information later and...
Sometimes people will make you take part in this "advert" and say "Because you like my advert, will you help me with it?" This is even worse, because if you try and change anything (It seems like there is no choice but to say yes yet again) they always say "But I thought you liked it!" I apologise that this is starting to turn into an advice post.

#5. When twelve-year-olds make really bad songs, post them on YouTube, and think they are "Stars." They think this because their videos get ten million views (and nine million dislikes), and claim they are celebrities. This is so annoying, I can't tell you how much. I think most people know exactly what I am talking about. And having nine million dislikes on a video that has been viewed ten million times makes you infamous, not famous. It is being viewed for the wrong reasons. People have gone to thier friends and said "Watch this video, it's so bad, LOL."

Does anything else make you want to Scream? Post a comment and tell the world what it is.

Cari.

*The Frappucino incident is true.

2 comments:

~Emzy ♥ Vera~ said...

that swimming caps do not work!

Cari said...

I know. Shame that they don't.