Pages of my Notebook

Saturday 24 September 2011

One Saying, So Many Situations Applying.

I had just come off the tube, and was, as whenever I go on the tube, staring at the adverts surrounding me. I noticed some new ones had been plastered onto the wall. They each had a quote on them. And that's where I got the inspiration for this post.

"You can't expect to win the jackpot unless you put a nickel in the machine."
I do have a post called Life is A Lottery...
That isn't the way I interpreted it.
I think this means that if you don't put any input or effort into anything, you can't expect to succeed. For example, you may want to start a business, become famous, write a book...but none of this will happen if you put no effort into it.
There is only so much you can do with natural talent.

Cari.
If you interpret this differently, please comment.

No comments: