Pages of my Notebook

Wednesday 2 November 2011

One thing to do Another.

This statement annoys me. I mean, it's like saying you have to...watch (or slavishly copy) another dancer if you want to dance. You don't. Or you have to read good books to write good stories. It helps, but not neccesarily defines whether you can write well or not. In fact, it could be meaningless to do so, because immersing yourself in a sea of books that you don't understand the meanings of is...pointless.

I have done many things well that you can "only do if you..." without doing the thing that you have to do in oreder to do that...that may be a little confusing.

The point is that this statement is completely, utterly untrue. Please comment if you agree, disagree, or your general experience with this saying.

Cari.

6 comments:

Raina said...

HATE THIS POST SOO MUCH PLEASE TAKE IT OFF. I FIND IT OFFENSIVE. SO ALL THOSE YEARS OF WASHING TO GET CLEAN WAS RUINED???!!! Lol x

Cari said...

Was that a joke? I didn't really mean it like that...
Lol Cari xxx

Raina said...

Nah Nah No, I was just joking xxx Me= English and Design Lover, 2 cats and 2 fish. 2 cats- Pawpie and Molly. 2 Fishes- Svetlana and Sugarpouch.
Don't ask ,,, just dont. Btw I'm 13..

Raina said...

You do know it is not very polite to not reply.

Cari said...

Sorry :-( love the names of ur pets!! Cari xxx

Raina said...

Tnx no sorry your really nice :) thanks