Pages of my Notebook

Thursday 10 November 2011

You can find hope anywhere.


I have recently been feeling very hopeful. This koala speaks for me here- look into his eyes. I can just see the hope and innocence in his eyes- I hope you can as well because I find this photo striking. It is very, very cute, and speaks a thousand words. I have been looking and looking at it and...it is so abundant in hope.

I believe that hope can be found anywhere- In a tough situation, in light, in a koala's eyes, anywhere. This is the aim of the koala- to show that light can be found at the end of even the darkest, dankest tunnnel. It's the sort of picture that makes you tilt your head, I don't know why. Stare at the photo for a minute and you'll know what I mean.

On top of all that, it is an amazing photograph and I have no idea how the photographer captured so much emotion in it.

Cari.

4 comments:

Louise Lawrence said...

Hey! Thanks for the follow :D Your comments did come through btw, but I have a feature so that I have to accept to show the comments, so I don't miss out any comments! I found my background online actually but there is a feature that allows you to upload your own photos :D Thanks for the follow!! xox

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post xx

Cari said...

My pleasure Louise! And by the way anonymous thank you!

Lilly Rocket said...

koala-love! they are sooo cute!! <3

xx mika