Pages of my Notebook

Monday 7 November 2011

Writer's Block

Hello! I've tackled the necklaces and the apple crumble was delicious. Today, I am blogging about writer's block, because , surprise, surprise, I am currently experiencing it. And it is....interesting.
I have literally been thinking "I really want to blog today but I don't know what to do it on" all the time. Believe me, I have tried asking friends, and clicking the "next blog" button millions of times. The fascinatingly interesting thing about writers block is that you stop thinking "oh, this will sound stupid" and write whatever you can think of as you desperately want to write something. Anything. So thats what i'm doing. And it is actually quite easy, now. It sounds cliche but it flows. That is the hidden bright side of writer's block, or the light at the end of the tunnel. Writer's block can be annoying- you have to write an essay and you have no idea where to start, for example. But it also gives you to the "oppourtunity" to write like this. "Like this" meaning without stopping to think "should I use meticulous or orderly to describe something neat?" Which of course no-one will answer for you, so it leads into....well, writer's block. I have  learned so much from this post. I never realied what a gift writer's block was. And i'm not being sarcastic. But now i've thought about it in an optimistic way (yes, the glass is half-full about writer's block), I have found out it's not actually that bad. Wow. I've written all this when I supposedly had writer's block.

Time for a paragraph break or this will go on literally forever (maybe not).

Cari, who is posting a link Now, so click here!

2 comments:

Naomi Tastic said...

Ok, (look around nervously and its not like I have also experienced it and wrote a brief blog about it,.....)
When I have writers block-it makes me stop to think if I should use meticulous or orderly, cuz once I've stopped I find it hard to get back on track. But everyone has opinions and that mine sorry. NT

Naomi Tastic said...

I lurve your link! Nt