Pages of my Notebook

Thursday 17 November 2011

She won't tell me anything! Secretive, huh?

This post is not about not telling people anything, it's about secretiveness. Which is sort of not telling people anything. Not always. Sorry I just accidentally published it, but it doesn't matter. Anyway, I remember when I used to be secretive... I never posted any pictures, I never really said my true emotions- but now I do. And you were probably sitting at your computer screen saying "I wonder what Cari looks like" if you don't know me. But now I am a lot more open- plus I've revealed myself.

Another picture of me! Why not- I'm not so secretive anymore...
Sometimes, people trigger your curiosity by being secretive. They whisper and you see them, and you wonder "what are they whispering about? Is is about me? Is it about her? Are they discussing an exclusive event? Are they gossiping or spreading rumours?" I could go on. Millions of questions surge into your head all at once, so many that you have an "overload" like a light bulb and don't say anything. A light bulb also goes out when there is too much power. But I've already previously blogged about light bulbs so I will try and stop now.

I guess, sometimes I am secretive. I don't want people to know some things. I could post a huge secret and even some of my closest friends would be shocked. But I won't- I'm still a bit secretive. Then again, I never wanted to post pictures of myself at first...

Cari (if there are any words which should have capital letters but don't, my keyboard isn't being as responsive as usual. Sorry).

9 comments:

Raina said...

Um I dont really get it---- are you secretive or not? Nice pictures though!
Raina x

Cari said...

Sorry if it's not clear, I used to be very secretive (especially on my blog) and now I'm more open. I still have secrets, though.

Cari x

Kiki said...

Hi Cari, I promissed you following your blog. It's very nice to read about your feelings and be able to take part of your life.
Kiki xxx

Cari said...

OK, thank you!
Cari xxx

audrey said...

hello cari! i love your thoughts!

Cari said...

Hi Audrey! Thank you soo much! I love your picture!

audrey said...

hahaha! :D write more!

Cari said...

I followed your blog! It's so cool! I'm going to write more soon!

Wolfang said...

Great post really like gr8 way for expressing your thoughts